Centre for Instructional Technology
Do-it-yourself recording rooms to be built in selected faculties by end-March 2015
To facilitate recording of video lectures for flipped classrooms and internal blended learning online courses (iBLOCs), CIT will be creating several satellite self-service recording rooms in selected schools and faculties.
The self-service recording rooms will have hardware and software to allow NUS staff to create high-quality screen recordings in support of teaching modules This project is expected to be completed by end-March 2015.
CIT and CDTL co-organising IARU EdTech Horizons Workshop in Nov 2014
The Centre for Instructional Technology (CIT) the Centre for Development of Teaching and Learning (CDTL) are co-organising the International Alliance of Research Universities (IARU) EdTech Horizons Workshop. The workshop will be held in NUS on 13 & 14 November 2014. Visit the IARU EdTech Horizons Workshop website for more information.
NUS IVLE Android app updated to version 4.3
The NUS IVLE Android app has been updated to version 4.3. This includes:
- Navigate from one module to another quickly using the ActionBar Dropdown.
- Pull To Refresh the list in module tools.
- Fixed the bug: Cannot play multimedia videos.
- 3-line slide out menu used instead of the arrow on the top left.
- Access Lesson Plan for each module.
- FeedBack Forum tool added in the Sliding Menubar.
- View and Download Multimedia Files.
- Other minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.